Perfect Two with English Subtitle

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ZaiZai @ Sina Interview, 2012/01/11

http://ent.163.com/12/0111/23/7NH9GE43000300B1_all.html#p=7NGNFQ6R00B50003

credit thank : Loi@AF for translate
10 years' change, stay home Vic: very interesting
30 years old Vic became a Dad, he seriously thinking how to be a dad
in the movie: continuously, make a sentence, my dad continuously came home after work, how many dad do you have

facing the ocean peeing, sticking out the feet bathing, fans can see the depressing look dad in the movie, when Vic first started acting, when back to Yilang to the hot spring, he was shyer than a girl, "it almost spreaded out, the crew didn't listen, I said that almost spreaded out"
although we started in a high spot

Metea shower: believe my love, brave for you

Vic: because we started in high place I didn't feel we own anything, on the other hand, I feel I am empty, need to fill it up

the impression of people of me in MG, it's just me sitting there in the corner, staring holding a backbag on the cell phone,

wants to change his shyiness once a while Vic is naughty on the stage, tickle xxb, on the appearance, 19 years still have some chubby, after every drama, he lost some weights, this year is the darker skin with mostache, Vic:"when at home, I am like that in the movie, with moustache, depressing look"

Xiu, his good friend, "he stays home most of the time, I go out to work out or to the movies & shopping "

roommate for several years, also acts as cleaning lady, because once Vic gets home, ....Vic: "get on net, watch movie, or TV program once I get home, the home really attract me that I don't want to go out, even if I already had made a date, so I don't answer the calls"

hard to imagine this stays home guy would put on hot pink suit, singing in public, dancing acting cute, lazy to work out but with a good figure, Vic is in e-circle for 10 years, acted 17 roles, clip from "home": "did you see my brother, can you read Japanese, these are all expired"

Mars: "didn't expect I not only didn't get freedom (with wrong pronunation), but being stucked tighter"

Producer Chai: Vic accomponied his friends to try out for a drama, I asked him whether you wanted to act, he said no, I haven't done my army duty( with wrong pronounciation)
with style & handsome, but coudln't pronouce an, ang, ong, sounds properly, "twins, became sour twins"
& couple more mispronoucation jokes

Vic: "wish, don't need to change the script for me (in case saying it wrong), when I am not concertraiting I would make the same kind of mistake again, if I am in good shape, I would focus on saying it loud"

now in China, he doesn't need dubbed, in SF: with all you losers, what work can I do, ...."

Vic: the crew will correct me if say words wrong, I would ask them what I said, then I will remember"

when the words are "covered" inside the mouth, it wouldn't come out clear, I would make myself say it louder

in PT vs Ella: you talk like ants, I treat you like brothers

with the strive, the fans from Japan & Korea, & other countries, flew & changed trains & bus to come to Kaohsiung, each holding 50 copies of photo books to sign, Vic signed until his right hand veins burst, finishing all the complex signatures, Vic: they all bought for their friends so there were so many copies. are you touched, "yes, I hope the movie will do well"

PT: his name is bb, 6 years old, I didn't tell him you are his dad

30 years old 1st time being a dad i the movie, he has the desire. Vic: who doesn't want a cute kid like him, why don't you be my son, we earn money together, OK? when I exam my life now, I am not suitable to be a dad, being a dad needs lots of time, I fly here & there, kids can't come along, I am afaid we would both loose the treasure time together. so probably not so early

PT: she doesn't want you any more, you still don't give up?
Vic: ah B is too insisting, I wouldn't wait, when it would't come true, I wouldn't wait.

from the past till now, not so insistant, Vic: when I was young, I was stupid, now I am all right

was the 2 years with S during the stupid time, we didn't ask, Vic proves with his action, he is toward maturity.

Vic: these 7 years I am happy with myself, no matter the work or doing the things I like, good or bad I think it's a good memory, now you can't understand me right? you understand 10 years, right?

xxb: 10 years I understand but not the rest

























No comments:

Post a Comment